New Patient Paperwork
If this is your first visit with ENTOffice.org, you will need to fill out New Patient Paperwork.
If you need to request records be sent FROM or TO us, use the following form:
Release Of Information PDF
Release Of Information Online Form
You may bring it into the office, mail it to us, or fax it to 360.859.3807.
Look for an email from Practice Fusion.
- If you have an upcoming appointment, you can click on the link in the email to make sure your basic information is correct.
- If you just had an appointment, Practice Fusion will send you an email to review your experience. Please take the time to leave feedback because our clinic takes it very seriously. It is the best way for us to know how to make your visit better in the future.
Want to send your doctor a message?
- Click on this link
- Log In
- Then Click “Messages” on the left side of the page
- Click “New Message” in the orange box on the upper right side of the page
- Use the drop down bar to select your doctor
When your doctor responds, you will get an email from Practice Fusion with a link to the message
If you are still responsible for a portion of your bill after your insurance pays, then you will receive an invoice.
We are always willing to work with people on their part of the bill. If you need to set up a payment plan or want to find out what you still owe, call our billing office at 360.687.5221 .